You are going to organize a workshop and you have 30 entrance tickets/tickets available. In addition to the ticket, visitors can also purchase a cup of coffee / tea from you. How does that work with stocks?
If you want to create a sales option for an activity, add your sales options with the green button.
Create access card
- Enter the description : Admission ticket
- Choose the number of tickets available , in this case 50
- The maximum number of tickets that one visitor can purchase : unlimited
- Visitors must have a ticket to choose the coffee or tea option. If I want the visitor to purchase at least 1 ticket, I will set it to mandatory
- Choose the sales price of the ticket: 14.50 euros
- Choose the VAT rate you use (this is already included in the sales price): 6% VAT
In addition to the entrance ticket, people can also purchase a cup of coffee or tea.
- Enter the description : coffee / tea
- Choose the number available: I have unlimited coffee and tea.
- The maximum amount of coffee or tea that one visitor can purchase : the visitor pays once for coffee/tea all day long.
- Coffee or tea is not required.
- Choose the sales price of the ticket: 0.50 euros
- Choose the VAT rate you use (this is already included in the sales price): in this case 6% (reduced rate)
The options are listed below each other.
Result on the website
A visitor to the website now sees the options offered on the website as follows.
The customer must purchase at least 1 access card and can optionally choose a cup of coffee/tea (it will then automatically become a 'tick' option).