You can easily post a message on your website and then forward it to your Facebook timeline. This article explains how that works.
When you post a message on your website via Gnap, you can easily forward it to your Facebook page. This way you keep your website active and easy to find and at the same time you keep your Facebook timeline up-to-date.
Follow these steps to do this
- post on your site via Gnap ( gnap.ziber.eu )
- go to your website and view the message
- Click on the Facebook share icon at the post
- If you are not logged in to Facebook on your computer or mobile, you will be prompted to do so
- Facebook then retrieves the data from your post and prepares it for publication
- View the information and adjust texts if necessary
- Choose the Facebook page on which you want to post the information and click publish
Do you want to know why it is useful to do this?
Would you like to know why it is best to share a message on your website to your Facebook page? view this article: https://support.ziber.nl/hc/nl/articles/115005655009
tags: facebook, message, mobile, social media