Facebook is very strong is the interaction between followers of your facebook page. Messages are shared with others and are responded to. Use that power especially by keeping your facebook page up-to-date. Google on the other hand is very strong in web search so that people find your organization. An up-to-date and well-stocked website is very important to score well here. In this article we give 3 reasons to use the power of both platforms!
1. Better findable in Google
Posts on your timeline in Facebook cannot be found in Google, posts on your website can be found in Google. Facebook and Google are each other's biggest competitor in the field of advertisements and Facebook is a closed system that can therefore only be found to a limited extent in Google. When you post on your site and share to Facebook you are using the power of both platforms.
2. Own your message and photo!
When you post directly to your Facebook page, you transfer the rights of your post/photo to Facebook and you no longer own it. When you share a post with a photo of your website on your Facebook page, the rights remain yours!
3. Lots of results with 1 message!
When you post a message on your website with the mobile Gnap via your phone, you can then share it directly on your Facebook page. By entering a message once, you now have a lot of results:
- your website is up-to-date and is found better in Google
- your mobile website is up to date
- your facebook is up-to-date and you get more visitors to your site via facebook
- your newsletter is up-to-date (if you use it)
- your senseview is up to date (if you use it)
Do you want to know how you can do this easily now?
Check out this article: https://support.ziber.nl/hc/nl/articles/115005655009