You can customize the mobile header, which consists of the logo, background, and menu icon, in DS4. By default, the logo uploaded with the company data in Gnap is used. When you design a logo that is optimal for mobile, you can change it here.
- In the menu go to Design > Header & Navigation
Setting the header
- Logo: The logo you upload here will replace the logo used by default in Gnap.
- Background image: Keep in mind a minimum width of 320 pixels, or let the image repeat.
- Background Color: For example, blend an image into a background color.
- Line Color: This is a 1-pixel line at the bottom of the menu.
- Navigation button: Set a color for the icon of the dropdown menu.
Setting the navigation
Below is an example based on the above settings