With the photo presentation Magnolia, photos are shown from certain photo albums from the Foto App. The photos are displayed sequentially as a slide show with a transition.
Setting the photo slideshow
- Click Photo Magnolia in the timeline
- In the general settings you determine which album is displayed under 'Only albums with' by entering the name of the photo album.
- Set the time that an album or photo should be displayed.
- The order in which the photos are displayed can be set to: name, date photo or random.
- The maximum number of photos limits the display to the number you enter here. This can be useful when a photo album contains many photos. This limits the time that the element is in view.
- You can show all photos of the Foto App by means of an asterisk (*).
- Certain albums can be excluded by entering a specific album name in the second field.