With this option it is possible to easily place elements in the content of your site. You can add various elements from Gnap through 'content':
- Photo from another website ; To use this functionality, you must first visit the website that contains the original photo. Then move the mouse over the photo and request the properties of the photo (you do this by clicking with the right mouse button and requesting the properties). Then copy the link. This function can be useful, for example, if a supplier has many photos online on the website of products that you also carry.
- Twitter ; Allows you to post your latest Twitter posts (Tweets) in the content of your page
- download ; Allows you to place a download in the content of your site
- News ; Allows you to add a News SmartArt Element
- Videos ; This allows you to place a video in the content of your site (via YouTube, Vimeo or the Ziber video player)
Depending on your choice, the wizard will ask you the necessary questions.