Skip to main content
Show a YouTube video on a page
Placing a YouTube video on a page of your website: how do you do that?
- In Ziber Team, go to the relevant page where you want to place the video.
- Place your mouse approximately where you want to place your YouTube video .
- Click in the menu next to the text box on the square with the arrow, 'insert content'.
- Choose here for the YouTube logo.
- Enter the URL link of the video you want to add. You do this by copying the link of the video in YouTube and pasting it into the Ziber Team screen.
- Indicate what format you want the video to be on your page. Keep in mind that the video must remain sharp!
- Save your changes .
- Check on your website whether the video has been placed correctly and adjust the position if necessary.