Watch our video explanation
Placing a YouTube video on a page of your website: how do you do that?
- In Gnap, go to the relevant page where you want to place the video.
- Place your mouse approximately where you want to place your YouTube video .
- Click in the menu next to the text box on the square with the arrow, 'insert content'.
- Choose here for the YouTube logo.
- Enter the URL link of the video you want to add. You do this by copying the link of the video in YouTube and pasting it into the Gnap screen.
- Indicate what format you want the video to be on your page. Keep in mind that the video must remain sharp!
- Save your changes .
- Check on your website whether the video has been placed correctly and adjust the position if necessary.