If you currently already have a Ziber ID, you can submit a request to become an administrator of another organization. For example, you can request to become an administrator at the school where you work, the association where you volunteer, and so on. If the current administrator accepts your request, you can manage all information with your own Ziber ID from that moment on.
- Go to gnap.ziber.nl and log in with your Ziber ID
- Click on the name of the organization at the top left (in the breadcrumb)
- Scroll all the way down in the organization overview
- Click on 'Add organisation'
- Type the name of the organization until the result appears
- Click on the organization in the search result that you want to be an administrator for
- Check whether you have selected the correct organization using the logo and address details
- Click on 'Send request'
The administrator of the organization for which you have submitted a request will receive an email with your request for administration. When this is accepted you will receive an email and you are automatically an administrator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.