In the drop-down menu of your mobile website you can add, remove and arrange pages and Apps yourself. By default, your mobile drop-down menu will be filled with the most visited pages.
Manage pages in the mobile menu
- From the main menu click on "My Sitehand" or "My Webbly"
- In the 'My Mobile Sitehand' section click on the 'Menu' icon
- In the left column you can add pages by clicking the 'plus button'. You can add any page you have created in the Page App.
- When you move the mouse over a page line, two icons appear; order and delete. By clicking and dragging on the page line you can rearrange the order of the page in the menu. The top page line is shown first (far left) in the mobile menu.
The management of the pages takes place in the Page App. Here you can create pages and determine the content.
Manage apps in the mobile menu
- In the right column you can add Apps by clicking the 'plus button'. You can add an App that is part of your website.
- When you mouse over an App icon, two icons will appear; order and delete. By clicking and dragging the App icon you can change the order of the App in the menu. The top App icon is shown first (far left) in the mobile menu.