With activities/agenda items you present various events on your website in a well-arranged way. All activities are shown below each other in one overview, including 'continuous scrolling' (this means that new activities automatically appear when you keep scrolling down).
To add an activity, click on 'new' from the main menu of Gnap under the heading 'Activities'. Then fill in all fields:
- Upload an image / photo for your activity (optional)
- Enter the title of the activity
- Enter a description of the activity
- Give the event a start and end date
- Optionally you can enter a start time and end time or you 'check' that the activity is the whole day. The start and end time will then be cancelled
- Enter 'tags' (keywords) that describe the activity
- Add the location of the event - this ensures that the activity shows a link to the Google maps
- Optionally you can enter a URL (a www address) that will be shown with the activity
- At 'Extras' you can (depending on subscription) activate Ziber Pay or ask for participation
- Under 'Share and publish' you can indicate where you want to show the activity.
- Click on 'Save' to publish the activity.
If you want to make a link in an activity, you can do this by means of a so-called 'taggie'. An example of this can be seen below and you can copy and paste it into the content of your activity . You can then adjust the content of this taggie for an activity.
[url|http://www.ziber.nl|klik hier om naar de website te gaan|ext]
- 'url' : indicates that it is a link
- 'http://www.ziber.nl' : the URL you want to refer to
- 'click here to go to the website': the text that the visitor of your site can click on
- 'ext' : "ext" = external; opens in a new window, "int" = internal; opens in the same window