With the form app you can have online forms to be filled out for your website. Your Ziber designer can create the forms for you. You can have these forms appear on your website in various ways; you can place them in the 'content' of your pages, you can have them open in an overlay and you can have them open in a whole new window.
By default, every Ziber website product has the 'basic' response form. You can therefore always use this on your website to allow visitors to easily give a response. When the response form is completed by a visitor, you will receive the completed form by email - including the 'referrer' URL (the page or app on your site where the form has been completed). If you want to use multiple or more extensive forms for your website, you need the 'form app' (available for Sitehand, Ziber Education and Sitecup).
With the form app it is possible to create or have the most extensive forms made. There is a choice of many different types of elements that can be added, for example:
- small input field (for example name, address, etc.)
- large input field (for reactions, comments, etc)
- dropdown list (to choose from a list)
- checkbox (to be able to check multiple items)
- photo/image (for a header or other image)
- send confirmation (here a visitor can enter his or her e-mail address - a confirmation will then be automatically e-mailed in the house style of your company)
- upload files (a visitor can upload files that are sent with the form)
- horizontal line (creates a separation between the different elements)
Below are some examples of forms on Ziber sites:
Form in the content (pages):
Form in an overlay: