To create a lively website, it is recommended to place beautiful images on different pages. Always make sure that these images are sharp enough so that you don't have blurry images on your website. This way you keep the design of your website! But how do you post an image?
- To get started, open Gnap and go to 'pages ' from the main menu.
- You will now see an overview of the pages on your website. At the top right of this screen you will find several buttons. These can be buttons like 'widgets' 'images' and 'tables'. Choose the images button here.
- You will then be taken to the screen with images that are already used on your website. At the top you will see a green bar with 'add images'. Click on this bar.
- A new screen will open with images stored on your computer. Choose here which image(s) you want to upload to your website's system:
Tip: The maximum size of an image you can upload for the pages is 6.5 Mb.
- Go back to 'Pages'.
- Choose the page where you want to place the image. You can click on the pin in the bar with the name of the page, but also easily on the name of the page.
- You are now in the editing system of your page. Move your mouse to the place where you want to place the image and then click on the camera. You don't have to choose anything from the dropdown menu.
- The images you just uploaded will now appear on the screen. If your image is not listed, it may be further down the album. You will see different page numbers on the right of this screen, there you can search further in the images.
- When you have chosen an image, you will automatically be taken to a new screen. In this screen you can choose the size of the image.
- Finally, you can choose a destination for the image. This means what happens when the visitor to your website clicks on the image. Nothing can then happen, or the visitor can, for example, be referred to another page. When you click on 'continue', the image will be placed.
- The image has been posted! Always check on your website whether the image is placed correctly. Do this by visiting your website. If you had already opened your website, you need to refresh it again. You can easily do this with a keyboard shortcut: F5. You can also click on the following icon:
- If the image is eventually not placed in the right place, you do not need to perform the operation again. You can select the 'code' and cut it with your right mouse button, and paste it in the right place (or with the shortcut CTRL – X to cut and CTRL – V to paste in the right place).
Can't quite figure it out? Do not hesitate and email us at email@example.com or call 0224 – 290 989. We are happy to assist you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.