The findability of your website at Google.nl depends on a number of factors, the most important factors are;
- popularity of your website (what Google expresses in a PageRank value)
- technique of your website (Ziber provides this and is regularly optimized , so that Google can index your site properly)
- content of your website (which you manage yourself)
The content of your website is the most important. And you yourself have the most influence on that. Here you will receive a number of tips that can significantly improve the findability of your website. You can apply all tips yourself via Ziber Gnap and only apply to Ziber websites.
Tips for improving your findability
- Tip 1 - Make choices!
- Tip 2 - Page titles and URLs focused on search terms
- Tip 3 - Use headings and a good page structure
- Tip 4 - Write your texts smartly
- Tip 5 - Links to your website/pages
- Tip 6 - Create footer links
- Tip 7 - Give photos / images a description
- Tip 8 - Add news items
- Tip 9 - Google Search Console (formerly webmaster tools) and sitemap.xml
- Tip 10 - Google Analytics