You can pin a certain row of the template so that it sticks to the top of the browser and remains in view while scrolling. In this way, for example, a row of buttons (navigation) always remains in view and the visitor has quick access to pages and other links.
- The entire horizontal row of a template is locked
- A maximum of one row per template can be pinned
Locking a row
- In DS4 navigate to: Design > Desktop > Template
- Under the 'Fixed navigation' section, select a row
- Check the 'Show full width row' option
The row is displayed across the width of the browser. You can fill in the extra space to the left and right of the template with a color or an image.
- Choose a background color or upload an image