Your Ziber designer can use all kinds of techniques to provide your website with a design. One of the attractive options is to let design layers scroll through the 'parallax' effect. This gives your website a dynamic effect when the visitor scrolls, because different layers scroll at different speeds.
Do you want to renew your website and make use of these possibilities?
What is parallax scrolling?
Parallax scrolling is a technique in which certain layers in your website (i.e. images or design layers) at different speeds (=parallax), roll/scroll vertically over each other. This creates depth in your website. The parallax effect is the phenomenon that the apparent position of an object relative to another object and/or the background varies when viewed from different positions. As an example, think of looking out of a window in the train, to the eye distant objects seem to move with the observer (i.e. they seem to move more slowly than the closer ones).
Examples of parallax scrolling
Below are some examples of Ziber sites that use parallax scrolling (with in parentheses what exactly uses the parallax effect):
- www.versalert.nl (the image in the header and the red label)
- www.durgegevenvorm.nl (the spot and the logo in the background)
- www.anemoon-bodycare.nl (the flower mosaic in the background)
- www.adves.nl (the white frame with the logo in the header)
- www.lebbinktuinen.nl (the leaves and grass in the background)