The footer of your newsletter is a handy tool to draw extra attention to a specific topic or page. You can directly place a link that points to the right page and thus attract more visits to your website. But how can you set or change this footer?
- First of all, log in to Gnap.
- Go to [ My Product ] (for example, My Sitehand)
- Now you come to your product settings . At the very bottom you can see your email settings. Go to ' General Footer' here.
- You will then see a text box . Note: do not make this text too long! Often one sentence is more than enough and the most stands out. For example: Request Ziber? Go to.. and then the correct link to this page.
- Then save your changes and check them in your newsletter!