When you post a message via Gnap on your website, you can also add a YouTube video.
- In Gnap, go to Messages and create a new message.
- As usual, give the message a title, possibly a subtitle and image, and a description in the text box.
- Below the text box of your post, you will now see some tiles such as tags, location, YouTube, and URL. When you are going to post a YouTube video, click on the YouTube tile .
- When you have clicked on this tile, a bar will appear where you can place a link. Here you place the link of the YouTube video that you want to place. (This is the URL you can find at the top of the page bar).
- When you have copied the links from YouTube and pasted them into this bar, click on the '+' next to the bar. The video has now been added!
- Then complete your message by indicating a publication date and to which media your message should be posted.
- Save your message and check on your website whether the message and the link have been placed correctly.