When you post a message on your website, you can share it to Twitter. This article explains how that works.
When you post a message on your website via the (mobile) Ziber Team, you can easily forward it to Twitter. Twitter then posts the title with the link to the news item.
Follow these steps to do this
- post on your site via Ziber Team ( gnap.ziber.eu )
- go to your website and view the message
- Click on the Twitter share icon next to the message
- If you are not logged in to Twitter on your computer or mobile, you will be prompted to do so
- Twitter then grabs the title of your post and the link to the post and prepares it for publishing
- View the information and adjust texts if necessary