When you have chosen to work with the Kwieb parent app, a number of steps will have to be taken to give your school / child center a flying start.
Below is an overview of the steps to be taken, click on the step for more information.
I. Administrative preparation
- You have purchased a Ziber subscription
- Ziber activates all components for your school/child center
- You will receive a management account for Ziber Team ( https://gnap.ziber.nl )
- You export your school's EDEXml file from the Student Administration (LAS)
- You import the EDEXml file into Ziber Team
II. Getting the school team ready for Ziber Team
- You (or Ziber) invite each team member for their own Ziber ID
- Team members install the Ziber Team app
- You can also send team members a link to this helpful Ziber Team introductory video
- Merge Ziber IDs with imported accounts from EDEXML
- Plan a date with Ziber for a team explanation at your location (mail to email@example.com )
III. Preparing parents for Kwieb
- Inform parents, a few weeks before the team explanation, by means of a message. You can use our sample letter for this . You can also send parents a link to this handy introductory video for parents .
- Tip! Hang up Kwieb posters in school
- Place the Kwieb image on your SenseView TV screen
- You (or Ziber Support) then invite the relevant parents per child via email, letter or Whatsapp. Want to see the process the parent goes through? View this explanation .
IV. Explanation for school team
- Everything is now ready for use and Ziber will now take care of the team explanation at your school/child centre. If you have not opted for a team explanation, you will find many online explanations, videos and tips and tricks here: https://support.ziber.nl/hc/nl/categories/360000051389-Voor-de-leerkracht
Need help with these steps? Of course you can. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tip: Stay informed of all innovations! Check this page!