If you want to shrink a video yourself and then share it with parents via Ziber Team, you can follow this article!
In this article we use a program called 'Handbrake', a free and open-source program. The use of this is entirely at your own risk.
- Download and install Handbrake from https://handbrake.fr/
- Start up Handbrake:
- Drag the video you want to resize into the frame or press the 'Open a single video file' button to select your video:
- You will see your video equal (preview). The settings are correct by default. Now choose a location in the bottom right corner via Browse where you want to save the reduced version:
- Now press the green button Start Encode at the top:
- The video is now optimally processed (encoded) for you. When the bar at the bottom left is completely green, it's ready! (this can sometimes take a while)
- You can now check if this video is smaller than 512 Mb.
- You can now use the new video for upload in Ziber Team with a post!
In this example, the original video was 511 Mb and after resizing the video is 271 Mb