Stripe is one of the largest international payment platforms that handles the financial settlement for a large number of organizations . The Ziber platform also has Stripe settle financial transactions for its Ziber Pay services.
What does Stripe do?
Stripe takes care of the financial transaction between the person who makes a payment via Ziber Pay and the receiving party that used Ziber Pay to receive a payment. The money from the paying person goes through one of several payment methods to the Stripe account of the receiving party, who can then have the balance with Stripe paid to his/her bank account of choice.
What does Ziber Pay do?
Ziber Pay provides all services related to the money. For example;
In Gnap management
- Create and manage payment requests for Ziber Kwieb parent app
- Creating and managing ticket sales for activities on Ziber websites
- Create and manage payment links
- View Stripe transactions
- View Stripe balance
- Stripe settings/account management
In Kwieb parent app
- As a parent, it is easy to pay a payment request
On website & social media
- As a website visitor, you can buy tickets online for an activity
On websites & social media
- Ziber pay payment links can pay