Create a Join Link in Google Meet
- Go to https://meet.google.com and log in with your school account
- Press "Create a meeting"
- Then choose "Create meeting for later"
- A participation link will be created by Google Meet. Copy this link and save it for yourself too, so that you can start the Google Meet with it later.
Share participation link with parents for online conversation
Through Ziber Team you can share the Google link with parents in several ways to schedule conversations. Click on one of the links below to get an explanation about this;
- Use Call Scheduler to schedule 1-on-1 online calls ("10 minute calls")
- Online conversation with all parents at the same time (example: daily start)
- Online conversation with a maximum number of parents
- Online conversation with parents of 1 child
- Now share link for online conversation with 1 specific parent