Create a join link in Microsoft Teams
- Go to your Outlook calendar and create a calendar item via this button:
- A Participation link will then be created for your Teams meeting
- Then right click on the "Click here to join meeting" link and then choose "Copy Hyperlink"
- Your clipboard will then contain a join link that looks something like this:
- Now save your agenda item in Outlook. so that the link is captured and you can use it later to start the online conversation.
- Now create a Call Planner in Ziber Team and paste the Google participation link in the description. Check out these tips for creating the Call Scheduler .
Share participation link with parents for online conversation
Through Ziber Team you can share the Google link with parents in several ways to schedule conversations. Click on one of the links below to get an explanation about this;
- Use Call Scheduler to schedule 1-on-1 online calls ("10 minute calls")
- Online conversation with all parents at the same time (example: daily start)
- Online conversation with a maximum number of parents
- Online conversation with parents of 1 child
- Now share link for online conversation with 1 specific parent