To use the Kwieb parent app, you must create an account (Ziber ID) and link your child(ren) to your account.
How do I link a child to my profile?
- You will receive an invitation from school by email , via WhatsApp, QR code or letter
- Download the Kwieb parent app in the App Store or Google Play
- Create a new account or log in
- Add your child with the unique code from the invitation
By default you will receive an invitation by e-mail from the school/care. This e-mail contains a unique code with which you can link your child to the Kwieb parent app. The school/daycare can also share the code with you by WhatsApp, QR code or letter.
2. Download Ziber Kwieb
3. Create account
When you have downloaded Ziber Kwieb, you can then create a new account in the Kwieb app, or log in via your existing account.
4. Enter the unique code
The invitation contains a unique code with which you can add your child to your Kwieb account.
- If you are new to Kwieb , you will immediately see the screen after logging in to link your child.
- If you already use Kwieb and want to add a child to your account, click on your profile in the top left corner and then click on the button 'Add a child'. You will now see the screen to link your child.
Enter the unique code and then click register . Your child is now linked to Kwieb!
If you have already linked a child to Kwieb, you can link one of your other children via the ' Add child' profile button.
Please note: As a parent you will each receive your own unique code from your child. So you cannot use one code several times.
Link with the QR code?
If the link does not work, the teacher/PM or administration can also easily link you via a QR code. Make sure you have downloaded the Ziber Kwieb app and tap the QR code icon (profile > add child > QR code scanner). Make sure Kwieb has permission to use your mobile's camera. Then scan the QR code at the teacher/administration and your child is linked.
Tip: Can't add your child? Look here for help .